The Maison du Souvenir of Maillé is open every day except 25 December and 1 January:
– from Monday to friday : from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Weekends in season (April to November) :
– Saturday : from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
– Sunday: from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Groups : by appointment according to availability and out-of-hours possible
Last visit 30 min. before closing hours.
French and English spoken at the desk.
All year at the Maison du Souvenir:
Permanent and temporary exhibitions in French (gallery ) with free audio guides in French/English/German for the permanent exhibition :
– self-guided tour with brochure F/GB (and audio guides on demand) for individuals;
– self-guided or guided tour (in French) for groups and scholars (on reservation);
Filmed testimony in French or subtitled in English or German (on demand)
Photo gallery 
Presentation of the « Maison du Souvenir »
Entrance fees 2020:
– full rate: 6,40 €
– reduced rate: 3,20 € (children +12 years old, students, teachers and holders of Loisirys card, on presentation of a valid proof)
– free for children under 12 years old
– entrance fee: 5,40 € (per pers., + 10 people)
– guided visit rate: 23,00 € (group 10-25 people, in addition to the entrance fee, upon reservation)
– group rate: 52,60 € (group up to 35 scholars, upon reservation)
Individuals: 1,90 €
Groups rate: 6,40 €
To contact us:
Maison du Souvenir
Rue de la Paix
Tel. : +33 (0)2 47 65 24 89 
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org 
Getting to the Maison du Souvenir:
GPS : +47°3’8.73″ / +0°35’3.92″
Cyclists welcomed : The Maison du Souvenir is certified « Accueil Vélo » (« Cyclists Welcome « ).
The Maison du Souvenir is also certified « Tourism and Handicap » for the driving, visual, hearing and mental handicaps.
The premises of La Maison du Souvenir are all on the ground floor
The reception desk as well as the museum desks are at the right height for people in wheelchairs,
The projection room is equipped with a loop system for hearing impaired people and the film is subtitled in French, English and German, on request
The site map is printed in enlarged characters for people visually impaired.
Disabled toilets in the premises are available
The Maison du Souvenir and about thirty other sites of the Loire Valley, with the Touraine Tourism Board , are committed to a state-approved quality process. This process is intended to enhance public appeal for the sites and services on offer, is to ensure they go on to receive the nationally recognised Qualité Tourisme TM label.
In 2015, she also subscribed to the « Charte d’éthique des lieux de mémoire « , an ethical charter adopted by places of memory, complementary to the Qualité Tourisme TM label, specifically dedicated to promote a respectful remembrance
Recommended by the guide Petit Futé : Places of Memory 2018