Our opening hours
The Maison du Souvenir is open all year round, including on public holidays (except December 25 and January 1):
Monday : 10.30–13.00 and 14.00–18.00
Tuesday : Closed
Wednesday : 10.30–13.00 and 14.00–18.00
Thursday : 10.30–13.00 and 14.00–18.00
Friday : 10.30–13.00 and 14.00–18.00
Open at the weekend in season (April-November):
Saturday, 10.30–13.00 and 14.00–18.00
(or by appointment outside of usual opening hours and depending on availability for groups).
Closed in the morning on public holidays.
Please note that ticket sales stop 30 minutes before closing time.
Languages spoken at reception: French and English
All year round at the Maison du Souvenir in Maillé:
Permanent and temporary exhibitions in French (free audioguides in French/English/German for the permanent exhibition):
- unaccompanied visit with visitor’s guide in French/English (audioguides can be requested) for individuals;
- unaccompanied visits or guided tours (in French) for groups and schoolchildren (by appointment);
Film of testimonies in French or with English or German subtitles (by request).
- Full price : €6.40
- Reduced rates : €3.20 (Over 12s, students, teachers and REMI rail passholders: proof must be shown)
- free for under 12s.
- admission fee: €5.40 (per pers., group + 10 people)
- guided tour set price: €23.00 (group of 10-25 people, in addition to the admission fee, by appointment)
- group set price : €52.60 (groups of up to 35 pupils, by appointment)
Film of testimonies
- Individuals : €1.90
- Group set price : €6.40 (group of up to 40 people)