Our opening hours
The Maison du Souvenir is open all year round, including on public holidays (except December 25 and January 1):
- Monday to Friday, 10.30–13.00 and 14.00–18.00
Open at the weekend in season (April-November):
- Saturday, 10.30–13.00 and 14.00–18.00
- Sunday, 14.00–18.00
(or by appointment outside of usual opening hours and depending on availability for groups).
Please note that ticket sales stop 30 minutes before closing time.
Languages spoken at reception: French and English
All year round at the Maison du Souvenir in Maillé:
Permanent and temporary exhibitions in French (free audioguides in French/English/German for the permanent exhibition):
- unaccompanied visit with visitor’s guide in French/English (audioguides can be requested) for individuals;
- unaccompanied visits or guided tours (in French) for groups and schoolchildren (by appointment);
Film of testimonies in French or with English or German subtitles (by request).
- Full price : €6.40
- Reduced rates : €3.20 (Over 12s, students, teachers and REMI rail passholders: proof must be shown)
- free for under 12s.
- admission fee: €5.40 (per pers., group + 10 people)
- guided tour set price: €23.00 (group of 10-25 people, in addition to the admission fee, by appointment)
- group set price : €52.60 (groups of up to 35 pupils, by appointment)
Film of testimonies
- Individuals : €1.90
- Group set price : €6.40 (group of up to 40 people)